Damián Quintana Sánchez guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding personal data protection, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD ). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Owner: Damián Quintana Sánchez
- Address: Residencial Parque Vera, 04621 Vera Playa, Almería – Spain (For security reasons this address is incomplete. The full address will be provided upon request by email or web form)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.arenamarnatura.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through www.arenamarnatura.es it is not necessary to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Damián Quintana Sánchez and request information about the data that has been stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification thereof, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which they may be: Name and surname, email address and telephone number in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Holder uses this information to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website or the apartment, the reservation process, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other questions you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Warning and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Damián Quintana Sánchez informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Damián Quintana Sánchez has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, the User will be required to inform about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.arenamarnatura.es you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and collect demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can access through the different links contained in the Web site.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website exonerating Damián Quintana Sánchez from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the ID or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Damián Quintana Sánchez is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published on this website.