|SEASON 2021||1ST FORTNIGHT||2ND FORTNIGHT|
|JUNE||€89 / DAY||€99 / DAY|
|JULY||€125 / DAY||€135 / DAY|
|AUGUST||€135 / DAY||€125 / DAY|
|SEPTEMBER||€99 / DAY||€89 / DAY|
|REST OF THE YEAR||€69 / DAY||€69 / DAY|
⇐ Swipe to see more ⇒
*Check prices/discounts for long-term stays.
Distance to beach 150m
Supermarket and commercial area 500m
Bus stop at the door
Easy parking in the area. Places reserved for people with disabilities
The apartment is on a second floor WITHOUT elevator
The price of the apartment is valid for 2 people, not being able to stay a higher number of people. The minimum stay is 7 nights (Monday to Monday), although it may vary according to the dates.
If you are interested in booking the apartment, you must send us an email to request the availability of the apartment, which will be answered within a maximum period of 24 hours. In order to guarantee the reservation, you must make a transfer of 30% of the total amount of the stay to the indicated bank account and send the receipt to email@example.com indicating number of reservation, ID, name and surname.
This amount will be deducted from the total cost of the reservation and you will receive a confirmation email once the process is finished with information on how to get to the apartment.
Five days before your arrival, the remaining 70% must be paid, sending the receipt to the same email.
The cancellation conditions of the reservation are as detailed below:
The customer has the right to cancel their reservation at any time. However, the owner reserves the right to retain, as compensation for damages caused, the following percentage of the advance payment of the reservation:
- If the cancellation is made with more than 30 days to the beggining date of your stay, 100% of the cost will be returned.
- If the cancellation is made between 15 and 30 days from the date of commencement of your stay, 50% of the retention will be returned.
- If the cancellation is made with less than 15 days in advance, the total amount of the reservation will NOT be refunded.
ARENAMAR NATURA reserves the right to demand a cash deposit against damages, which will be returned on the day of departure after cleaning. Any damage caused will be deducted from this deposit. If the required amount does not cover the total amount of damages, the customer must pay the difference.
One of the requirements to be able to proceed to reserve the apartment is that the guest must provide a valid credit card number, Visa or MasterCard, which will be used for the respective prepaid and for posible damages caused during the stay. Subsequently we will not keep any bank data.
ARRIVAL AND CHECK OUT
The arrival time for the apartment will be from 17 hours.
The check out time for the apartment will be before 12 hours.
Not being able to modify the established schedule unless expressly authorized by the management.
On the day of arrival to the apartment, it will be clean and clean towels and sheets for all corresponding guests (1 large and 1 small towel per person) will be provided.
The final cleaning is included in the price. On the day of departure, the guest agrees to leave the apartment in proper conditions; otherwise, ARENAMAR NATURA will be obliged to charge extra expenses for additional cleaning time.
ARENAMAR NATURA will make a check-in by means of a contract with the information related to the guests staying in the apartment. This same contract specifies the terms, which the client undertakes to obey.
The following rules are mandatory and their contempt will imply the evacuation of the apartment without getting a refund:
- The client knows that it is a NATURIST apartment and that it is in a NATURIST area. Therefore, it is governed by the specific terms of the complex, being strictly forbidden to skip or disregard the internal rules.
- No more than 2 people staying in the apartment will be allowed.
- No kind of animal or pet is allowed in the apartment.
- Noise from both voices and music is not allowed after 9 pm.
- Parties are totally prohibited in the apartment and in the complex.
- No meetings are allowed on the landing or on the stairs.
- Always make sure that the entrance door to the building is completely closed.
- Close the windows and doors of the balcony / terrace every time you leave the apartment.
- Do not open the door to commercial mail.
- It is very important to leave the garbage bags in the appropriate containers located in the streets near the apartment.
- It is totally forbidden to smoke in the apartment.
- It is necessary to turn off the lights and the air conditioning when leaving the apartment.
- The use of the apartment is designed as temporary housing. The customer undertakes to behave in a civic manner and in adequate follow-up of the basic staying rules and terms, as well as the general rules of the complex. ARENAMAR NATURA reserves the right to require customers to evict the apartment without harm to the previously acquired rights.
- In case of damage to the apartment caused by the guest, it must be notified immediately to ARENAMAR NATURA. The client will be responsible and will be in charge of the repair costs by means of his credit card provided at the moment of the reservation.
- The loss or deterioration of the key to the common area or the pool will cost € 80 in concept of replacement.
ARENAMAR NATURA is not responsible for damages caused by items beyond its control, as well as for theft / damage of property or accidents that result in injuries inside the apartment.